Throughout this journey of mine,women have played an important at regular intervals, starting from
- My Mom who never lost faith in me no matter what although she had her doubts when I scored less in my exams or failed my semesters from time to time,
- My Dadi(Granny Dad’s Mom) who has left no stone un-turned when it comes to loving me and even spoiling me at times,
- My Kid Sis although she’s much more matured than I am and has been the one to help in all the matters of my life including the part where she actually convinced my Family for letting me be with the My Love(Yes, she did that and I just love her the most for that).
- My Bua (Aunt) who has been my tuition teacher right from Kindergarten to 5th standard and in between whenever she could spare time from her family and married life…Your small teachings along with academics and the gifts you showered on me if I scored good in school has been one of the best memories I cherish for lifetime. Oh and thank you helping heenal in the whole “process” of convincing Dad for her. Love you Loads.
- My Favorite Cousin – Bhakti She’s actually my masi although I should not be saying this in front of everyone but you are the best friend I have ever had, no matter what happens You have always been there for me right from setting up your girlfriends with to helping me with studies or just being there whenever I needed you..You are the best and also we might be in touch as much as before but I am always there whenever you need me.
- My Nani (Granny again Mom’s Mom) She the reason I am alive today, She has taken care of me like no one else can, not even my mom.Yes she has always been the one to tag me along since my childhood wherever she went, spoiling a few of my habits to making me the whatever I am today. I owe my life to you :* .
- My Mentor, Guru and someone with whom I fight a lot at times- Mrs. Kanan Shah has been the one of the most important person in my success, she has helped me with all the important decisions of my Life, my Work and everything else that surrounds my Life…You are someone I respect deeply. I promise to be there for you whenever you need my help and hey thanks for giving me My Life( I hope you know what I mean)
- Plumsy,Pi-Po,PiO, haddi…we fight , we pull each others leg, we pull someone’s leg together, you care for me Sis and be happy in my success and love me for who I am (Thank you accepting me as a part of your family)you are one friend I always needed and you know what main tera Picha nahi Chodne wala Bwahahahahaha…Beware Plumsy…
- All the wrong girls I Dated – Thank you for bringing me one step closer to my love and thank you for being wrong for me ‘coz otherwise I wouldn’t have found the right one .
- And I saved the best for the Last My Love My Life My everything- Thank you for leaving me when you wanted me to learn things in life, Thank you for being there when I needed you be it for the silliest reasons possible, Thank you loving me unconditionally, Thank you for handling me (I know I can get very difficult to handle at times) I Love You I really really do, Whatever I do, No matter how big or small things I do, I can’t do it without, I need you, I am addicted to you, You are everything I ever dreamt of and thank you for sticking by my side even in the most difficult times of our life, I love you baby and I wish all your wishes come true this Women’s Day ( I am sorry I can’t be more expressive than this here..you know what you mean to me right? )
So A small tribute to all the Women who have been and still are an important part of my Life.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I apologize if I have not been able to stay upto your expectations whenever you needed me. I promise I will do my level best to be there with whenever you need me .